Friday 2 December 2011

Review of the Fujifilm FinePix AX300


                    I just purchased a new smaller camera the Fuji film FinePix Ax300. I got it for about 65$ I do have two larger camera's that I use but I wanted something smaller that I could just throw in my purse and go.









Features Include: Smile/Blink Detection
Digital image stabilization
Panorama
Sport
Night, Night (tripod)
Fireworks
Sunset, Snow, Beach
Party, Flower
Text, SR Auto, Auto
Natural & Flash(takes two continuous shots one without flash, one with)
Natural Light, Portrait, Baby Mode,Landscape and HD Movie Capture
14 mega pixels, 5x zoom, Marco
It runs on AA batteries and has a 2.7 inch LCD screen for composing and reviewing images.


This is a Panorama from the camera.


For 65$ I definitely recommend this camera, the quality of the camera is fantastic for what you pay. Lightweight. It does not drain the battery, Ive had it for about over a month and I have not yet had to change my battery,






No comments:

Post a Comment