Saturday 3 December 2011

Quotes that inspired me over the years...

I like writing, but I also like reading, I would Like to share some of my fav quotes that have impacted me over the years. =]

The most wasted of days is one without laughter.- E.E. Cummings 

Don't bother just to be better then your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better then yourself.-William Faulkner 

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.- Truman Capote 

Courage doesnt always roar, sometimes it's the little voice at the end of the say "I'll try again tomorrow."

True knowledge exists in knowing you know nothing.

When we long for a life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong against contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.

This is your life and it;s ending one moment at a time.

Imagination is everything , it is the preview of life's coming attractions.- Albert Einstien

The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.

Be nice to everyone you meet they might be fighting a battle you know nothing about. 

I could on for days but I want to share a few.....

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment