Wednesday 28 December 2011

Tis' the season..

             Hey everyone I took a break from posting, due to the fact that I had no wireless internet where I was staying for Christmas, Jordon, Charlie and I all headed down to Fort Langley to stay with his parents for Christmas, It was the first time I spent away from family, It honestly didn't feel like Christmas to me, but that's alright I suppose. I got spoiled by everyone Jordon got me a Sony Handy cam, and a 32 gb memory card for it,( yay I'll be posting tons of tutorial videos) he also filled my stocking. His parents got me pjs, bath stuff and a jewelry box. From my family I received tons of baking supplies, pop corn machine, snow cone machine and tons of craft stuff.

 Main street of Fort Langley Tons of movies were filmed here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment