Sunday 20 November 2011

All your need to knows!

             Yay, I finally did it, my first blog post, I've been procrastinating, I was going to write this weeks ago, but simply have not known exactly what to say. Which sounds very silly since I'm not sure many people will actually read this, all though I do have some glimmer of hope that someone will. I intend on answering some questions in posting this very first entry.First off; this blog is about the story of my life, my thoughts on almost everything from health/diet to movie reviews(I'm def. a Cinephilia). I will also post my photography & tutorials- from crafts to makeup!


My name is Jessica, I am 21 currently living with my boyfriend of 2 years Jordon, and (his dog) now our dog Charlie.I went to college to be a Health Care Assistant, but truthfully it was something I did not/ do not enjoy. I only went into that field because the course was 26 weeks, and when your done you get paid about 20$/hr, but it is not something I want to do at all.

  
Charlie!!


Why a blog now?-- Why not, Simple I am hoping someone will connect to something I have to say, someone will you use my review for a movie, maybe they'll try something new. Maybe my tutorials will teach someone how to do something they've always wanted to, or my photos will make someone smile.

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." E.E. Cummings

Cheers!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! I can't wait to read your other posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay love you Pam stumbled upon yours tooo!

    ReplyDelete