Sunday 12 February 2012

We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear. Martin Luther King, Jr.

We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Some days I wish I had more courage....  I fear a life of unknowns and failure, I know I look like I have everything all figured out but truthfully I don't. I took a chance once in going to school that failed epically for starts I was good at it but the job broke my heart everyday and then I got injured so I can't even work as it anyway.. I fear that if I go back to school I may not be successful or enjoy it, because I know that when I go back to school I'll be going for a safe career not something I really want to do. What I really want to do is own my own business but there is no security in that... I am an extreme fashionista but i fear being judge for wearing what I want to and being stylish mostly because I am uncomfortable with the way I look but also because people are so judgmental, so I hide in plain Jane clothing.. I have many other things I keep hidden from the world and I know that not many people read this but I have a proposal to all those that do, if there is ever anything you want to do or experience do it, don't wait life is to short. Be who you want to be and do not worry about others. I am going to try and conquer my fear of the unknown we shall see how that goes...


Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I totally think you should start busting out the fashion around here! I so agree that it can feel awkward sometimes but nothing feels better when I get all dolled up for only a trip to the grocery store bahaha.

    ReplyDelete