Monday 20 February 2012

Ah I've Done It Again

Ah I've Done It Again- Another successful dinner that is!

Shredded pork sandwich, topped with salad and my special sauce and red skin potato wedges. 

Pork: I browned my pork, shredded it then put it in the slow cooker with my homemade bbq sauce. Let it get nice and juicy and absorb the flavor.

Special Sauce: Mayonnaise, dijon mustard, spinach, dill pickles and seasonings put it all in the food processor and blend.

So I made a coleslaw kind of salad with what I had in my fridge:)

Chopped my red skin potatoes into wedges, threw them in the deep fryer and seasoned them with seasoning salt!

Browned my bun, put my sauce on topped with pork and salad and then had a delicious meal!

Warning this is a messy meal!

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment